To all of the Northwest Cape Coral Property-Owners:
Recently the NWNA President, sent an email to our City Leaders requesting a policy change, regarding the fee structure for the Boat Ramps in Cape Coral.
If this issue concerns you, please contact your City Leaders with your opinions. The email sent is as follows:
Mayor, Council Members and City Manager,
During the recent Snow-Bird season, I heard many complaints from our membership that there was no room to park their vehicles and trailers at the Burnt Store Boat Ramp.
Apparently, these Boat Ramps are primarily being used by non-Cape residents, leaving no parking spaces for our property-owning, tax-paying residents.
As a resolution, we are requesting that the City Leadership consider changing its policies, whereby Cape Coral Property-Owners will be issued a free yearly pass to all Cape Coral Boat Ramps.
The charges to others could be increased to compensate for the loss of revenue. This would give preference to the Cape residents who are the tax-paying owners and maintenance supporters of these properties.
Please seriously consider this proposal.
NW Cape Coral Neighborhood Assoc. Inc.
Please send your opinions to the following City Leaders:
City Council Members
- One email to all council members "Council Email"
- OR individual emails to one or more of the following council members
- District 1 - John Gunter; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 2 - John Carioscia; Email: email@example.com
- District 3 - Marilyn Stout; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 4 - Jennifer Nelson; Email: email@example.com
- District 5 - Dave Stokes; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 6 - Rick Williams; Email: email@example.com
- District 7 - Jessica Cosden; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org