We offer our members the opportunity to be involved with us so that we can utilize our members talents and members can feel like they are making a real contribution.
- Communications on issues, events and activities through informative email bulletins as well as electronic delivery of bulletins to keep you informed
- Three association and one annual meetings yearly. Special meetings on critical path issues are scheduled as needed.
- Ongoing status on current initiatives, through the "News" page and the Members-Only group on Facebook
- The NAVIGATOR - NWNA’s premier publication chock full of useful information for all members and it’s free!
- A chance to contribute to this all-volunteer organization by joining one of our committees
As a member you will be kept up-to-date with what is going on in our neighborhood via regular email updates. You will:
- Be kept informed about NWNA activities and projects
- Receive notification of meetings and group activities, as well as important land use and zoning changes
- Be informed of government initiated projects that may affect our neighborhoods, taxes and assessments.
- You will also be kept up to date on our website regarding all relevant issues, as well as on Facebook (see the Members-Only page - you must request that you be added and be a member in-good-standing to be approved) .
Ready to Join Us?
We invite you to include your voice, your opinions, and the value of your experience in matters of common interest to all of us.