Whether you are already a member of the Northwest Cape Coral Neighborhood Association or just checking us out, you've come to the right place.
- Learn who we are and why we are here on the "About Us" page!
- Use the "News" and "Projects" pages to find out what's currently in our sights
- Get involved
- Take a look at the Committees pages and see if you can use your skills and experiences to assist with NW concerns:
- Keep an eye on the Calendar for upcoming General Meeting dates. These are typically open to the public, so you can get more in-depth information and ask questions
- We have started a list of Resources, such as elected officials, as well as helpful links. Please help us by providing ideas that are missing by sending them to our Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to browse around!
- If you decide to become a member and want to know "what's in it for me", we've got you covered on the Membership page
- If you are already a member and wish to "pay your dues", we've given you options to do so
- If your email address has changed, please send an email from your new email address to email@example.com providing your name and old email address
If any links do not work or if you find mistakes, please contact us through our Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for visiting!
What a Year We’ve Had! We have had a very busy year tackling some very important issues that directly impact your way of life and ultimately your pocketbooks. The Association addressed the following issues with the county, city and parks departments on your behalf: UEP Phase 2Neighborhood ParksBSR Widening Project Lighting along BSRRe-Zoning in NW […]Read More
The 2020 Census is looking for temporary employees. Census positions provide an opportunity to earn extra income and help your community. The 2020 Census results will help determine your state’s representation in Congress, as well as how certain funds are spent for schools, hospitals, roads, and more. Applicants must be over 18 years of age and be […]Read More
The annual meeting of the Northwest Cape Coral Neighborhood Association will be held November 14, 2019 at: Christa McAuliffe Charter Elementary School Cafeteria 2817 SW 3rd Lane Cape Coral, FL Registration and networking with neighbors 6:30pm to 7pm Meeting 7pm to 8:30pm. Invite your friends and neighbors to attend. Membership is available to residents and property owners […]Read More
This is the time for you to give your personal opinion to the City The City is hosting a series of meetings to gather community input on the designs of the seven new neighborhood parks that will be constructed throughout the city. The new neighborhood parks include: Crystal Lake Park Cultural Park Gator Circle Park Lake Meade […]Read More
Announcement from Senator Marco Rubio “…My staff will offer constituent services on items such as social security payments, issues with the IRS, federal disaster claims, and veterans benefits, as well as to listen to your concerns and suggestions. Please note that I will not be in attendance, but my staff will be onsite to meet […]Read More
Letter from the President of the NWNA To the NWNA Members, I would like to first express my sincerest gratitude for you allowing me to serve as your President for the past 20 months. But due to a variety of Family issues up north that requires much of my focus, I find myself unable to […]Read More
Important General Meeting – September 26, 2019 @ 7:00 PM – doors will open at 6:30 PM for networking. Christa McAuliffe Charter Elementary School Cafeteria 2817 SW 3rd Lane, Cape Coral Tentative Agenda Items: Meeting Sign-in and Networking Participate in our 50/50 Drawing. Tickets are $1 each or seven for $5. Please bring the exact […]Read More
We enter our 15th year still working hard to keep our members informed by monitoring our city leaders so we can bring transparency, information and facts so you will always be knowledgeable and able to make informed decisions that directly impact your family. For more information, refer to Constant Contact NWNA Bulletin 28-19-W, emailed to […]Read More